Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

My Screenie Thread of Fun =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

My Screenie Thread of Fun =D Empty
PostSubject: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 am

My Screenie Thread of Fun =D Wowscr10
this is my epic picture of Alextrasza and Krasus
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 am

cooooool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:03 am

My Screenie Thread of Fun =D WoWScrnShot_121109_201437
This is one of the bosses in Ulduar (10) if you walk into the room he pops up and shouts at you so the group made me walk in first. I nearly had a heart attack XD
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am

Holy jebus and the smurf dancers!!!!! he's a big fellow. hehe jsut saw your comment in the chat log there after i typed that. hehe did you jump a mile when he yelled at you?

wow so does that mean you've been going into Ulduar? how is it? hard as a brick wall made of titanium or actually ok? did you get through in one piece?

it's also interesting seeing your interface. well for some reasons it interests me. i like seeing how people have their game setup. i'll post mine shortly so you can see.

ps, sorry i'm not around much. haven't been in much of a WoW mood of late. i may have overdone it with Shanri. also as i'm sure you understand i've been slightly busy so havne't really had much 'me' time. i've not gone or left so don't worry. Syrinia will be back kicking bottoms soon xxx
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 am

I went through with the Vanguard of Valor, they needed a DPS and asked me...I was worried but went anyway. With a good group that know what they're doing and who listen to the raid leader listen, it's not that hard actually, it's lots of fun. The boss fights are really cool and interesting. We wiped once on a boss when one of the tanks lost aggro for some reason but other than that was good. Cleared Siege and Antechamber and one other boss. And yes I jumped a mile...thought he was gonna squish me XD
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:55 pm

[img]My Screenie Thread of Fun =D Wowscr11[/img]

Oh hey whatcha doing there mr erodar?BE NICE TO NORDRASSIL!

[img]My Screenie Thread of Fun =D Wowscr12[/img]

AHHH such light!she burns!but...a giant 100 feet tall erodar lord dying makes a big explosion when killed seemiglyxD

[img]My Screenie Thread of Fun =D Wowscr13[/img]

I told you to be nice to nordrassil..
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm

ok two things...

1: I'm soooo jealous i realllllly wanna go there

2: how the mucky pups can you see anything with that interface????
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

you can come with us next week^^ trying to get some to go with us
and i kinda threw that together on the fly i only had sec to get ready for it...i dragged all those i was assigned to heal onto the screen quicly and got ready id usualy clean it up a bit..tho tbh im a druid healer...i dont need to see anything just yer hp;p...and any bad stuff on the gr

p.s more better pics coming but too late for me now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Screenie Thread of Fun =D   My Screenie Thread of Fun =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Screenie Thread of Fun =D
Page 1 of 1