Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

the all new "What If" thread of fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

the all new "What If" thread of fun Empty
PostSubject: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 am

If you were a Pokémon, which one would you be?

discuss!

I would definitely be Psyduck! Cos like him, I'm all dizzy and confused all the time and yet cute. But when I get a headache all hell breaks lose

Psyyyyyyyyyy....
.....duck!
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:28 am

togepi....

nobody suspects togepi...
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:42 pm

What if you had one wish?what would it be?

err i dont know myself....id like to go all picasso and tear reality apart with art;p if only hehe
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Do you want my real wish? Or a silly one? Because they're quite different
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:49 pm

this would depend on my mood, but when i play WoW, i often wish I was Syrinia or even Squirrelz. the grind of killing mobs is much more fun grind of sitting at a desk.

my main wish is i wish i sorted myself out years ago so the grind of life wouldn't be as hard as it is now. i blew away a lot of opportunities since college. paying for it now.
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

aww*hugfuns*
Yeah if i were to give a serious answer id say pretty much the same....its only in the last week where i feel that i may be close to where i want but it doesnt seem impossible like it did before
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:09 pm

I r won't bring the mood down with my serious serious wish.

My reasonably serious wish is that I do pretty well this year and next, enough to do a masters, and then maybe foray in Political Archive-ery. I found a job opportunity thing for Political Archivist on the uni career website thingy and omg i would actually give my legs to do that job.
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:10 pm

erm....dont say that at the job interview..they might take you up on it
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:26 pm

say whatever you want, we dont mind, and if the mood lowers we can always bring it back up again with talk of hugglesmex behind the bikesheds. ooops did i just say that? well maybe thats another wish
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:27 pm

well i meant dont mention youd give away your legs;p
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Okay...I don't ever want to have to think about the big C again ever. I don't want it looming over my shoulder everywhere I go and I don't want people to see me as the girl who had it anymore. People are coming round and seeing me for me rather than "that girl who had..." and do you know what? Sappy moment right here, the people who've been the best at it are my boys and this means you Chris and you too Ben. Sure you tend to display vaguely protective tendencies but never because of 'that' and for that I'm thankful.
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

high 5 for chris and ben then?!
can i say my wish?its a downer to be sure..
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Go for it, we'll rally round and hugglesmush when needed.
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Major Huggles the Emma monkey. Dave and I love you for you too. we both became your friends before we even knew about it. and we didnt freak out when you did tell us. i'm sure Dave agrees with me that we love you for you being you. for one thing you're so much fun and you make us both happy. and i have to say to both Ben and especially Chris, You guys are the awesome juice. sending out an epic wave of love to my dear friends Emma Chris Ben and Dave. love you all you amazing people
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:44 pm

YEAH!she speaks the truth!

Was just gonna say i wish i had talked to my dad before he passed on.....i used to be one who VERY rarely talked at all...then i met a chick on hols and came out of the shell a bit....then a month later he passed on......i never knew him that much tho i saw him near alot
sorry
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Magor HUGGLESMUDGEFUN for Alders too. awwww babe i'm sorry about that. my dad's also passed on but he left my mum when i was 3 and only saw him once every two years. so for me i didnt feel the loss cos i never had anything there in the first place
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:49 pm

pls do recieve my hug syr?and fer?K?!
k?!
sorry im in a non-manly mood tonightxD
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:50 pm

oh honey...*cuddles*

It's never easy is it? Don't ever regret the time you had together. No matter what mistakes you may feel you made, focussing soley on them will only make the pain worse. Remember your time together as exactly that, time with your Dad, and if that one month makes you feel happier about it. Then remember that.
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:52 pm

ok...hug=upgraded to hugglesmush -athon

and omg i got this song on replay its so nomxD
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:57 pm

what you saying "in a non-manly mood" it takes a brave man to open up something personal like that. you're a stronger man than many many i know. you are a very good man. a very smexy man too... quick, where's teamspeak i need to hear your voice again.. mmmmmm ~fans self~
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

well i has mic here if peeps do wanna talk i r availables atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the all new "What If" thread of fun   the all new "What If" thread of fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the all new "What If" thread of fun
Page 1 of 1