Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Idea for a story...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aryniadarel

Aryniadarel

Idea for a story... Empty
PostSubject: Idea for a story...   Idea for a story... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:32 pm

He was the youngest of the pack, and the least honored. He had not yet proven himself to be a steadfast hunter, nor had he won many fights with his siblings. A wolf without eyes once wrestled him to the ground with a fierce tenacity and he was done. A runt of the litter. Yet he was undeterred. He continued to try, to fight, hunt and fail. The cub loved his silvery coat, it was the one thing he could be proud of when his many defeats swelled in his mind. It was the only thing keeping him sane.

It wasn't until he met his master that he truly felt his own potential. Fully realised, Silverpaw was a force to be reckoned with.

Tell me what you think, if you reckon it'd make good reading then let me know.

Also looking for any story tips you might have, plot elements I might include. That kind of stuff.

EDIT: Sorry for not being on when I said I would. Working these next few days solid. Joan phoned me and offered many shifts cause she's just lost someone. I wanted the money so meh. I'll be on soon guys. Promise. Razz

Should be on Monday at some point. Assuming Katie doesn't come over or whatever. I'm not working, and Chris from uni wants me to play some game with him at some point. (I also have badminton at 1:00) but apart from that. That is the day I am doing the least. (I'm a busy boy nowadays.)
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story...   Idea for a story... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 am

I would certainly enjoy this! Do it! Write it!
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story...   Idea for a story... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 am

Idea for a story... 41_yea10
Back to top Go down
https://twilight.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story...   Idea for a story... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for a story...
Page 1 of 1