Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

What are you listening to?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 am

rebecca's back and she brings more JPOP madness. i love this video, especially the end.

Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 am

Love this video and song, just epic
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:10 pm

i loves this song too
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 pm

another one from my japanese discoveries, though she sings in english and not japanese, not sure where she's from but tis' gothy rock yums

Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:30 am

more japanese silliness? good. here you go

Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 am

This song is epic... it really is.

Obv. featuring the awesomeness that is Mr. Vai... and some girl called Orianthi that apparently was going to play for Michael Jacksons 'This is it' tour, she's seems to be a very good player but nothing on Vai, when you watch how she plays she's always watching what she's doing on the neck to make sure its right... where as Vai is clearly just pissing about and looking at the camera giving us his very well... almost seductive looks...

If I was gay... yeah... lol
Back to top Go down
https://twilight.forumotion.co.uk
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Mmmmm...He could seduce me anyday ;]

Love that song though! Now, if you'll excuse me...*rewinds to sexy bits*
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:21 pm

MINE!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 pm

ooo blimey. careful this may turn into a 3 way fight for him hehehe.

awesomes guitaring and indeed some hot eye candy funs.

ok, i think that should be ferwyn and metya rocking out now!!!
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah, lets do our own version of the video!
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Its me!

Bit shoddy and long... and gets abit repetative and boring... but here ya go! =D
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:58 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:26 pm

The Vai/Orli...whatsit thing: you can't stop me liking Vai's sexiness but he's got nothing on you Chris ;]

Ok, so... your thing...

I watched the whole thing and I got about a minute in before I got tears. Then I smiled because I could picture the way your face would look the couple of times it sounded a bit wrong. The fact that this is improv. makes it a hundred times better and is a testament to you. It's not shoddy and it's not boring, don't put yourself down so much, you tell me off when I do it ;]
One of the first times I realised I loved you was when I was watching you play, you light up, I can't explain it. God I miss you >.< Yes I'm rambling but this is amazing, it always is, I love hearing you play.
Love you
xx

Also yey Eva, she is called that from now on you know. And yes, she is female, don't deny it ;]
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Moar Vai sex?

sort of 2:12 to 2:16...seriously...those are some serious bedroom eyes AND mmmmmm 3:33 to 3:37 ish...Gah...
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:19 am

Em, that was some of the yummiest things you said about Chris there.

you lurrrrrve him you lurrrrve him. ~does a little dance~

yeah that is some amazing guitaring especially cos it's improv. since i've been in a band and gigged with many other bands, sure there's a lot of guitarists out there who sound ace, but being able to improvise over a rhythm and make it sound like a prewritten tune is a rare talent. i was very impressed seeing and hearing chris' playing.

em, you're a lucky girl... and chris you're a lucky boy too. you both are made of awesomesness and are so good together.

love you both like the crazies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 am

Aww man that totally rocked

Your lucky you got to him first tigger or i might have.....

Im so jealous i cant play like that all my teachers just looked at my hands and said NO!thosre piano hands away with ye!

Much love man!
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fucking love this video!! Nearly died when Billie pops up towards the end, god the man is gorgeous, how do people look that young at 40? And iddy biddy kiddy Billie awe so damn cute, love him to bits!!

Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i woke up this morning (griining like a fool) and logged in here to find your green day choice. YEYYYYYYYY love this song. also loving green day a lot more than before cos makes me think of new bf... ~grins~

anyway at work today i've been listening to this and the chorus suddenly made me feel a rush cos for the first time in so long i really do feel alive

Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:32 am

Teh awesomese is embedded in said link
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:50 am

oooo loves it Aldbear. but i think i has more awesomes!!!!

GRANDA's CHEESE!!!! if you haven't heard this before i warn you it's very catchy

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Grandma's+Cheese/

edit: can't get link to link correctly but cut and paste the whole line above and it'll be worth it
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:40 pm

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/CSI/

Not music but when i saw weebles site........just had to

also

http://www.goovies.co.uk/pulp.html
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Fireflies!

Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 pm

omg i adore that song. never heard it before but love it
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Wooden ships
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:19 pm

I shouldn't like this should I? It's so damn catchy though. I don't even mind the skimpily dressed girl, cuz she's curvy and damn sexy!

And this, this I have no shame, I love it!

Fear me and my catchy RnB! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Anything Else-
Jump to: