Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

What are you listening to?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

What are you listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 pm

A nice way for us all to hear some new music maybe? If someone is listening to something you've not heard...go check it out yes?
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:56 pm

i like this idea. though as you know metya very well and i'm the only other person here right now, this is really a case of what are we listening to... and i'm a it odd with my music. but here we go. but brace yourself...

I'm listening to : Buono! - Renai Rider

well i did warn you.

in fairness i'm actually quite cyber gothy at heart so i feel i should add another song to balance out the cuteness and one i was listening to last night : Curve - Chinese Burn
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 pm

rawr yes I know it's just us but we may have visitors from time to time...and i actually had you in mind >_>...you listen to stuff I've never heard of and I'm sure vice versa....so you know hehe.
Anyways, I'm listening to lots and lots of The Rasmus at the moment because i went to see them last night and it was amazing.
Also Bjork, an amazing Scandinavian woman who did "It's All So Quiet"
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 am

coool where did you see them? i've not heard of the rasmus, so i'll have to check them out. and i love Bjork. shes bonkers but writes amasing stuff. if you're interested, check out The Sugarcubes. it was the band Bjork was in before she went solo. very cool indeed
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:45 am

i saw them in a little club in Manchester, it's the second time I've seen them, they're so good you should check them out.
I shall definitly check out the sugarcubes though =]
Back to top Go down
Aryniadarel

Aryniadarel

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Africa by Toto.

Also, katie has become addicted to Theme Park World and so im tolerating those sound effects for now.
Back to top Go down
Aryniadarel

Aryniadarel

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

All That She Wants - Ace of Base
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Aryniadarel wrote:
All That She Wants - Ace of Base

good choice of tune.

I'm usually listening to japanese tunes. this was playing while on wow about an hour ago

Meg - Kittenish
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:33 pm

that's actually really good, I enjoyed that. This is my ultimate
favourite song at the moment. It just makes me really happy when I hear
it.

also, lol at the Buono thing, it made me smile hehe
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 am

oh my, i missed you posting this.

i like that song. it has a really nice feel to it and makes me feel floaty relaxed.. hmm lets see. what am i listening to currently...

Florence + The Machine - Rabbit Heart
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Steve Vai:- Building a Church.

Two reasons I'm listening to this currently:

1. I think its awesome!

2. I'm learning to play it! =D
Back to top Go down
https://twilight.forumotion.co.uk
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Nooooo! Glorious! Learn it for meh! =D
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:18 pm

I don't own a fret-less guitar =[
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:25 pm

bah humbug...Answers?
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 pm

I could learn answers...

And in responce to answers being a song of learning possibility... here it is for others that wish to listen. =]

Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 pm

yikes those guitars are epic. how on earth can you learn those? very impressive if you are learning them.
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Stuff i'm listening to? erm you do know it's me you're asking here... it's gonna be bonkers... well you asked for it... here we go

Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:36 am

mmmm Steve Vai...yummy ^^ I like a man with an impressive facial structure AND the ability to pull off a flowery shirt and leather pants combo.

Also Syr...wtf?! XD
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Indeed Mmmm... Steve Vai... In games of truth or dare and such other atrocities that are made for youth to embaress themselves, this IS the man I would go gay for!

And I agree... syr... WTF?! XD
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:19 pm

~cackles insanely~

how about this?
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 pm

What are you listening to? 2008promoVERT

Biiiiiig pic of the pretty!
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:14 pm

I wish I was that cool *sobs* =[
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:19 pm

awe lovely...you have cheekbones like his...and I'm pretty sure you could pull off flowery shirt...maybe not leather pants though XD

And you know I think you're the coolest person evah =D

and for the actual topic...this is my song of the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aEW_Z5Va5s
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 am

blimey, that shakira video is just dirty filth. hehehe. Like the tune. love her voice. though think she may get cold in the winder months in those outfits. hehe

heres one of my favourite tunes, Ayumi Hamasaki - Game (don't worry it's not all cute or bonkers)
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:18 am

I can't stop listening to that Renai Rider thingy XD

And she will won't she? XD

Edit: I'm also listening to this...

What are you listening to? Watch?v=92ZjXtEB84I&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Anything Else-
Jump to: