Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Say What's On Your Mind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:04 am

I HAS ICE LOLLY!!!

... I'm cooling down at last. (work air con is broken)
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:24 am

WOO! I know how that feels...

Computers + No-Aircon = BLEGH! nasty sweat

My house has decided to not be cold and not be warm so I'm somewhere in the middle... although I did need to take mah jumper off as I was getting toooo warm, me no likey the warmth!
Back to top Go down
https://twilight.forumotion.co.uk
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm

no matter what i do steam platform wont update!gah i want to use source sdkxDtried tons of things...ARGHOMGWTFWTH111
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 pm

omfg all the design courses seem to be in england,,for games dev

ones in ireland seem to be ALL about the proggramming end of it

dave is a disheartened kitty
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:49 pm

i wish Emma, Chris and Dave were with me in this pub right now. i'd buy you all the drink of your choice of course
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:25 pm

At the moment i only drink blue wkd...but tis the company thats important
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 pm

hmm i'm currently on the .... wait a tic... roc saint vincent sauvignon blanc wine that is being handed around. sounds very fancy. (loves random end-up-bacl-at-someones-flat-n-party-occurs... moments )
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Im currently on the,,,,cola...for those at home playing dwarf fortress on a sat night momentsxD
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 am

Pint of Carling please Syr =]

I was on the... summer fruit squash! last night, with doritoes, hummus and crunchie snack things... which are crunchie and cornflakes in chocolate, who invented those! as I want to hug them... =D

Plus emma is throughly enjoying heavy rain it seems, as she wants to play it again tonight ^^

(Me, Ben and Emma were having a game night, I got the PS3 down on thee big telly, was guuuurd!)
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:02 am

sounds like a guuuuud game...is that on smexbos too?
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 am

PS3 exclisive I'm afraid =[
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 am

Sharp intake of breath!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 am

ooo i was gonna get heavy rain. heard there's a really epic moment in it.

today i had to work... with hangover... oh dear. finished work now. finished hangover too. haribo does wonders dont you know

hmm ps3 eh? any multiplayer games? and fer, i really insist you pressure your hot man to purchase the game Flower on his PS3 from the playstation store it's only a few pounds but i adore it and think you would too

hmm i wanna do something new in WoW that i haven't done before but dont know what. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:40 am

undead rp!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 am

everyone stop what you're doing. The Goonies is on telly in 5 mins... YEYS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 am

*destroys the "private"piece of a statue*
no!that was my moms favourite piece!
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 am

I've been playing the ol' Max Payne games, epic funs but I keep dying XD
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 am

dont die

im playing dwarf fortress....
my fort..shes running out of alcohol.....how do i tell the dwarves and keep my head?
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 am

Eeep.... my last week at work before Japan.... getting scared now
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:51 am

you has a good time now y,hear?
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:21 pm

thanksies. well it's my last FULL week. but friday wont be my last day. got 14th n 15th off work for my birthday, then i'm working from the 16th to 23rd (except the weekend bit) then 29th i'm heading to london for a few days then jetting off to Tokyo on july 2nd. scaaarryyyy. will be back in UK about halloween (no return date is set yet)

my hotel is this one http://www.sakura-hotel-hatagaya.com/index.php so it's near a train station so i can get to all the places i need from there. it's kinda near Shinjuku which is a big district of tokyo... loads of shopping to be done there (if i dont run out of money hehe) I'm really looking forward to going to akihabara. it's a district in tokyo that all the anime/manga/geeks n nerds go. it's nickname is electric town. hehe and maybe you chaps will be curious about the Maid Cafes they have there. google it if you don't know what i mean. lol.

hopefully while i'm there i can get to see various parts of the country. i think there's a plan to go up mount fuji but i'm too lazy/unfit for that. but wanna go to Osaka too.

all going to plan i should still be online so i won't lose contact with you all. but Syrinia will have to say her fairwells soon. at least for a few months

~getting a bit teary just typing this~

anyway hugs and love and snuggles you all. see you in wow soonish

Last edited by Syrinia on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 am

any chance we could move epic rps to thursday?
i have to get up early on thurs morn so wednesday is a bit iffy for me
anyone mind?
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 am

im ok with that =]
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 am

and me.
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 am

and me too;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind   Say What's On Your Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say What's On Your Mind
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next