Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

whats on your mind?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

whats on your mind? Empty
PostSubject: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 am

Right now I'm sat in starbucks before a day at work and all I want to do is play with Syrinia and twonk the jebus outta scourge skelebones... am I wow obsessed? Maybe (just thought I'd share my random thoughs)
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Right now its five to four in the morning...and I don't really care...is that bad?
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:10 pm

me and metya have been together for 20 months today *cheers*
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:10 pm

wooooooooooo congrats you two. !!!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm

whats on my mind right now? frustration/anger and sadness. my hard drive full of all my japanese stuff has failed. all my japnese tv shows, films, music videos, live concerts, learning programmes, all deaded.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the drive is quite new too. don't buy Hitachi. it's the second one i've had fail on me after a short life.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:30 am

awe no =[

just thought I'd share this to prove the glory of House ;]

whats on your mind? Housec10
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:28 am

Woah! love the pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:53 pm

I'm a little sad after hearing from my Dad all the stuff he experienced in the Falklands War. I also feel sad that it seems to have been forgotten about by the English. Argentina remember it every year, and we just cast it aside like we can't be bothered to remember the 255 dead and many other wounded servicemen, including 23 from my Dad's regiment.

I'm determined to do something about this in my life time, I'm even thinking about doing a masters and PhD on the subject of veterans of the Falklands.
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 pm

i didn't realise your dad went down there. i did a project about it at school i remember. it was very moving some of the stuff that happened. i do remember that on poppy day it would often be mentioned about the Falklands but what with all the crap in the afganistan and iraq of recent years people seem to only think about that. i completely agree we should not forget what happened in the falklands

it would be really good if you did do something about it. since your dad went there it's incrediby close to your heart. so who better to do something for it.

huge upmost respect for your dad and what he went through.

my mother used to be in the air force but left just before it all kicked off.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 pm

that's lucky, I wouldn't wish active service on anyone.

Also you should read the rant thread on the wow gamer forums. I said pretty much the same thing, not as a rant, "but as a sad" as I put it. And Ilathion and Lethys just came in and belittled and demeaned the whole thing. I couldn't believe it, I was so upset. Luckily I wasn't the only one, and a couple of people (Saranini and Alquanis) helped explain that they couldn't say the things they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:23 am

http://www.wowgamer.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=327

didn't really see anywhere else to post it, so here will do. Read it and enjoy Ikina's Jive ;]
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:15 am

wow i love her speech style. very nice piece. looking forward to reading more about ikina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats on your mind?   whats on your mind? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats on your mind?
Page 1 of 1