Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Vindicator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Vindicator Empty
PostSubject: Vindicator   Vindicator I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 am

Vindicator.

Vindicator is savior, is judgment, is righteous and is always, always good.

Kaatia is Vindicator they say, Kaatia is paladin by human tongue. Kaatia is light of heart and pure of mind.

And Kaatia was never supposed to be here.

Priestess they say, is born for Light. Look at eyes they say, is pure and shine true. Is will guide the spirits of our people, and is will aid the soldiers, never be the soldiers.

Kaatia is never one for doing as is told.

Put down the sword they say, pick up the book. They say Kaatia is neglecting her studies, but Kaatia is learn different studies.

Kaatia is priest who became Paladin.

Kaatia is Vindicator.

And Kaatia is never look back.
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Vindicator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindicator   Vindicator I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 am

oooooooooo amazing. very nicely written too. love it. Kaatia is awesomes. i'd love to see more stories from her with her unique speech patterns.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Vindicator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindicator   Vindicator I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Is find it odd that Draenei is not accepting Kaatia now.

Is still upset that is not priest? Is can surely see that is much better as Vindicator, is can do much more good.

Kaatia is suppose that when is crashing in the Azure Mist, is probably bad thing to abandon people for is follow advice of green haired elfsie, but green haired elfsie is tell Kaatia to do what is want. Is no need for follow what Temple want for Kaatia, if is want be Vindicator instead of priest, then is should go for it.

Is good advice.

Is meet other Draenei with elfsies, Riddlers, is seem sad. Kaatia is try for make happy by is give hug. But Riddlers still is seem sad, and cold, maybe Kaatia is make jumper...

Not seen other Draenei for is longest time, is miss dance and is miss food, elfsie eat fish, Kaatia is like fish enough but is miss berries and special waters. Maybe is ask Riddlers to go to Exodar and see if people is any more accepting. Is thinking maybe is accept death knight more if is in company of Vindicator...

But then is not accepting Kaatia as Vindicator...

Still is not get official title...

Is sad.
Back to top Go down
Alderona

Vindicator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindicator   Vindicator I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 pm

*Talking as riddlers*

This ones thinks kaatia not be sad!Is be happy that she enjoys living with lil elven people in there nice lil tree houses,is good people yes?
They tell you follow your heart and that is what kaatia do?heart cant stear one wrong way!Most true,most true!
And..*chuckles*Is jumper you make yourself?This ones icy blood would surely quicken and melt then!most good!

No fear kaatia drenai people are not always so silly they will recognise you soon?i tell them to or i smush good!*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vindicator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindicator   Vindicator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindicator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Art/Stories-
Jump to: