Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 am

OMG you look awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 am

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 Otherp10

It's not pretty XD
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:43 am

wha you talkin about, that looks ace!!!

queue here for nomming ferwyn
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 pm

A collection of Menfolk from TE...

Aryn, Met and Tel (In order)

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 23429_10

This is what you get when you ask Met to stay for a group picture...

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 23429_11

My dart action shot... and I'm trying not to laugh... honest

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 23429_12
Back to top Go down
https://twilight.forumotion.co.uk
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 Pictur11
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Eye-eye!

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 Eyeeye10
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 Max10
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 pm

better rave pic...

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 Rave10
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 pm

omg fer thats fantastic. lovin all the piccies recently posted. hmmm should i be brave again? hmm

Rebecca in her natural carnivorous ways gnawing on a bone
me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 4526616232_a4b5b16e22
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 am

After a long time trying to insert various links...this just isn't working...go to my facebook page to find some vids of me bouncing
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

just watched your bouncy vid... woooo amazing. you looked ace
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm

I consider this me being brave...

http://www.wowgamer.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=719&start=20

Between the heartfelt mini explorations of the characters that I don't quite get yet, and my use of one Miss Gaga, I feel I'm pretty brave XD
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:44 pm

ok fer, first thing i'd say regarding Florrin and the actress pic you posted... BEWBS!!! hehehe, they are hard to miss in that pic. erm, has Iffy seen it? Razz

also, awesome choices for your characters. i can really see them playing your chars.

As i don't really want to go on about Squirrelz and Izabellia on the main forums, i'll have a think about that and i'll get back to you here.
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Have i seen it yet!?
her beauty is awe inspiring so much so that saying words to explain it isnt enough..

I want jhonny depp for my lock.....he is a brilliant method actor...he can do anything!
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Olivia Wilde is beautiful, sensual, talented, intelligent...everything I want to be. She's a damn good actress and goes well with other women ;] (Her character on House is bisexual) That picture is just everything I imagine Florrin to be. The black dress and heels speak for the darker nature of her soul, as well as the wild, long dark hair. She's difficult to control, or maybe she's finding it difficult to keep control. (She is fighting a demon after all) She has this openly attractive, youthful face but with kind of a sad weariness to her eyes, and also a huge air of innocence, as can be seen by the white light, because she feels love, happiness, kindness, its not all doom and gloom.

DAMMIT! I'm going to write a character study of this girl...
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Good luck with the remaining exams. Best foot forward.

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 4616930376_7e9abb1910
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:06 pm

is that yours? how on earth are you sat?! *squints*
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:12 pm

hehe it did look a bit silly, thats why i posted it. i'm actually leaning forward a lot but you cant really see that in the pic. i can almost get my feet behind my head. i'm quite flexible you know.
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm

*snigger*
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm

are you now? *eyebrows*
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:22 pm

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 9321_110

Look at what I found! Hilariously grouchy seventeen year old Metya and Telsyr!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Alderona wrote:
*snigger*

hehehehe i was kinda expecting that from you >.< huggles

and hehe ace Met and Tel look cool. but there is definitely an element of early Grange Hill about that pic. ~winks~
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:00 am

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 Hat11

This is me when I was about fifteen, with long hair and a hat

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 Ross10

this is me with Ross Noble...WIN!!
Back to top Go down
Aryniadarel

Aryniadarel

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm feeling the love, or HATE, from those pics. I was cut out of the Met and Tels pic, I was also taking that pic of Emma with Ross Noble. I was there too!!

Screw. You.

Sad

P.S. <3 really.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:49 am

you dipstick...you were on the other side of the group with me...the one you're thinking of has got you in the middle so how exactly did I cut you out? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all   me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me being brave, but feel i should owe it to you all
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Anything Else-
Jump to: