Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

They've fixed my pony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

They've fixed my pony Empty
PostSubject: They've fixed my pony   They've fixed my pony I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 pm

ok, a bit silly this, but when i came back to see if i could catch Ferwyn to huggle her senseless now she's all ok again, i pottered about for a while, did a bit of housekeeping in my bank and bags n whatnot, and for some reason decided that if i'm gonna come back propperly i'm going to be all night elfsie again and ride my sabre and not the horny horsey from nagrand. i also flew my hippogryph for the first time since... well a long time. suddenly i went close to the ground and... OMG the Hippogryph has landed. no longer flapping about or doing that silly hopping, they've added a propper standing walking running animations to it. also some really nice idle animation and a gorgeous mountspecial anim. I'#m so happy. it was the lack of landing that put me off it. Syrinia will no doubt be flying her hippogryph once again. such a simple ptach but one i'm truely grateful for. YEY

... have an ace idea for the next guild pic to be all on our fav mounts, me back on my hippogryph, and Fer, i'm assuming you would be on your red drake. metya on your netherdrake. what would tels and aryn be on?

...ps it was so good to see all of the guild being on in the last few days. YEY the twilight expedition have returned
Back to top Go down

They've fixed my pony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Anything Else-
Jump to: