Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

If you don't see me online for a while...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

If you don't see me online for a while... Empty
PostSubject: If you don't see me online for a while...   If you don't see me online for a while... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:07 pm

It's because I got hacked, then the hacker did some gold selling/buying.

Then Blizzard perma-banned my account.

I'm trying to get it fixed but it's going to take time.

Leave me happy messages to cheer me up? =[
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me online for a while...   If you don't see me online for a while... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:52 pm

whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh no. the most important thing is are you ok? and i don't mean ferwyn. i know how badly i'd be if it happened to me. sending you mega mega hugs to try to cheer you up.

I'm sorry i haven't been around much, but i understand if you're not around much either cos of this. i hope it and also my absence doesn't ruin your love for the game and you and ferwyn are still ok.

Did blizzard manage to fix your account ok? is ferwyn intact?

seems like the hacking is getting worse. it's the hacking that ruined other mmos, star wars galaxies comes to mind. never played it but hacking was so bad and then the companies attempt to fix it destroyed massive amounts of accounts and ruined the gameplay from what i read. i hope this doesn't happen with WoW.

so that's 3 of my of my 4 closest friends in the game who've been hacked now. that's really not good. i'm actually worried of playing.

hmmm a happy message. I LOVE EMMA AND CHRIS AND MY DEAR FRIENDS IN THIS GUILD!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU EVEN IF FOR WHAT EVER REASONS WE STOP PLAYING FOR GOOD.... sorry i had to shout that.

one other bit of happy i can share with you is some good news from me that emma may be pleased about, though i've been a bit messed up recently i've fallen in love with that person i said i kinda met recently. i've found out they really like me too. so for the first time in so long i feel alive again. it's still all a muddle though but i've found what i need to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me online for a while...   If you don't see me online for a while... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

My account isn't fixed yet no, but as far as I am aware Fer is in tact.

Thanks for the happy message (even if I am deafened ;]) I love you very much and won't ever let something like this stop us being friends. I still feel closer to you than I do to a lot of IRL friends *mush*

I'm so glad you've found that person, I'm so unbelieveably happy for you!! You deserve it so go out and enjoy it =D ^^

Oh yeah...and...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

love and hugs
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me online for a while...   If you don't see me online for a while... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:35 pm

MERRY CRISP MOUSE!!!!! i mean merry christmas.

so pleased Ferwyn is intact ok.

that was such the sweetest thing you said. i care a lot about you and chris and have had so much funs with you. i'm all overcome. eeeee

me is happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx love you loads n loads n so much n stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me online for a while...   If you don't see me online for a while... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 am

BACK! oh yes, we're back in business =D
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me online for a while...   If you don't see me online for a while... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 pm

as soon as i read your post i logged straight in, but missed you by about an hour or two.

all i can say is YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm so pleased you got your account sorted. congrats and HUGGLES CRAZY STYLE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me online for a while...   If you don't see me online for a while... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you don't see me online for a while...
Page 1 of 1