Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Twilighters all, stand and listen!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Twilighters all, stand and listen! Empty
PostSubject: Twilighters all, stand and listen!   Twilighters all, stand and listen! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Twilighters all, stand and listen as your Captain speaks!

We all left the military behind long ago, but surely now we must rekindle that aspect of who we are! We must once more take up arms and become the military unit we started out as! What we stand for now is freedom, knowledge, independence, diplomacy and wisdom, and the Abomination threatens all of these things, we cannot allow him to destroy everything we hold dear! As the Crusade goes to battle at first light, it is your choice whether you fight as a Twilighter or a Crusader, your allegiances are your own. But know this, wherever you go and whatever happens over these coming days, the Twilight will be your home and your family. The Twilight remains for you, always! Small though we may be, we do not lack courage, nor strength, nor the ability to fight!

Do not fear my brothers and my sister! As we heed the call tomorrow I will pray for you and if we become seperated, I will search for you...and if we should lose you...if we should lose you...I will remember you. And you will become a legend in the Twilight for all eternity! And that is something that should not be feared.

Aryniadarel, you the wisest of the wise. This must not be the way you envisioned your elder days, but your strength of heart and mind is un-matched by any we have met so far. Good luck old man and fight well, as I know you will.

Telsyr, my beloved brother. I need not tell you to fight well, I already know you will. Your strength and courage is surpassed only by your skill in battle. Luck to you brother, may the Goddess guide your blades swift and true.

Syrinia, what does a Captain say to her equal? What does a Captain say to her sister? This is where the Goddess has brought us, still together, after all this time. This is where we prove she made the right choice in bringing us together! Good hunting my sister, for Elune!

Metya...Metya...my General, my leader...and my love. You always say you hate the title General, well I won't force it upon you. But you are always the leader of the Twilight, no matter what happens on the battle field, your strength is what holds us together. Be strong my love...and don't worry about me, although I know you will. Concentrate on what is at hand and we shall find each other later, one way or another.

Maiq and Lilith, just as much a part of the Twilight as any of us. Fight well my little sister Lilith and take care of Syrinia. Maiq, my friend, my companion, my world...stay with me, and we shall emerge triumphant as ever.

Together we are unstoppable! Together we are unbreakable! Together we are Twilight and tomorrow the world will know our name!

((I was hoping, since we're not all online together at the moment because of one thing and another, we could just kind of write about what we do now the Crusade has gone to the Citadel. What do you think?))
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Twilighters all, stand and listen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilighters all, stand and listen!   Twilighters all, stand and listen! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 pm

~syrinia stands and trades places with Ferwyn, placing her hand upon the huntresses shoulder and smiles as they pass each other. She faces her friends and with her silver eyes glancing downwards composing her thoughts and words from a depth inside her, she then speaks in her soft and low tone pulling her words out from deep in her heart~

my dear sister, Yes, we are equal in many ways, though i cannot command our spirits as well as you have just done for us. you command courage and spirit from within us even when we cannot do so ourselves, and with the most delicate use of Elunes language you bring to us the part of us that is strongest in body and soul. Without your guidance we would all surely be walking alone, lost in this every tortured world.

~Syrinias eyes look out beyond the tree ancient standing in his place near the guild hall~

The humans failure is here in the world, hidden in his cathedral of ice. And yet the bonds of all the races of Azeroth are heading in there. to what end will they meet? to what will become of the world? this is the turning point in the world. we kaldorei walk truly into a darkness. the future is unclear to us.

~The silver haired huntress looks at the green haired one~

Ferwyn, my dear Ferwyn, you know that I will forever be fighting at your side. Elune wishes it to be so.. I wish it to be so. Whatever lies ahead for you i know you have the strength of all the creatures of the forests and all the courage of even the greatest of Lady Tyrandes Sentinels. I know you will be safe when i am not near. after all, you have Maiq. the strongest animal I've ever seen. And you also have...

~she turns to the tall warrior~

Metya. the strongest of us all. yet a heart that beats so calmly. you are the strength we turn to, when times are hardest, you are there at the front, guiding us, defending us, driving us forward and never allowing us to falter.

~and with a smirk she looks to the rogue~

and of course Telsyr. the one with the skill to outwit even the most cunning foe. there is little in this land that you can not take down, through your use of speed and cunning skills, you shine bright to us, even when you're most hidden.

~finally she looks upon the eyes of her wise friend. Syrinia smiles~

Aryniadarel. Your age has never slowed your judgment, your wit or your thirst for knowledge. though this keeps you far from us at times, you are always here with us. when times have been hardest you've known the right words to say that makes me smile again.

~Syrinia turns to the Twilight Expedition banner on the wall beside her. she places her hand upon it, then faces her friends again~

to this end, my dear sister and brothers, you know... you know deep in your hearts that we are one. beyond the days ahead we will always be one. and where ever each of you may be, you know that we walk beside each other. The Twilight Expedition... Elune watch over us all
Back to top Go down

Twilighters all, stand and listen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Art/Stories-
Jump to: