Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Blood Elf Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Blood Elf Chat Empty
PostSubject: Blood Elf Chat   Blood Elf Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:01 pm

"Iffen you gonna go wandering down in them Kaldorei areas girl, you going to have to be expecting trouble." Ikina stated when she saw the scar on the paladin's face.
"Been telling you you can't be going them places on your own." Her tone softened however when Shari's eyes blazed.
"Did you find anything? Or did you find someone?" The rogue's eyes glittered with excitement.
"Some wench stole a wolf pelt and a mana leaf from me." Shanri complained.
"Ah, and what happened?"
"Said she wasn't going to kill me, I was just a child."
"Ah well she done lived about...mmm...10,000 years or more...probably finding it hard to walk." Ikina tried to cheer her friend up and was rewarded with a small smile.
"One thing..." The rogue began cautiously. "Did you find anything...you know...good?"
Shari's eyes narrowed as she recalled the night's events. "Damn Kaldorei had some, I'm going to get her, and I'm going to enjoy it."
"Iffen you do, let me come with you, never seen a Kaldorei up close." Ikina's eyes darkened slightly as she watched her friend consider.
Shanri nodded slowly and smirked as the rogue began pouring something blue and shimmery into a tall glass. Ikina handed it to Shari and grinned. "There you go mana user, enjoy. Don't be telling Authir though, he won't be too pleased 'bout me taking his best stuff."
She picked up another tall glass filled with a deep red liquid and held it out to Shanri.
"To Silvermoon?" The rogue asked.
"Silvermoon." Shari agreed and tapped her glass against Ikina's.

((Feel free to add to it, I was just experimenting with Ikina and Shari's dynamic.))
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Blood Elf Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Elf Chat   Blood Elf Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 pm

the two Sin'dorei sipped from their elegant glasses and looked around the room of the inn.

"none of Azeroth endured what we have had to... this fine city is returning to life again" shanri uttered

"this city be the one true city of the land, girl. none be finer" replied the rogue.

"I'd like to ring the neck of that damn night elf and parade her like a pet along the streets."

"remember what i said before. you need patience. you rush in too quickly"

the two elves sipped their drinks. Ikina stared into her glass, deep in thought.

"you know, we could be hurting them in a more subtle way." she spoke softly

Shanri looked curiously at the rogue. "what do you mean?"

"didnt i see on some map of a place that could be... poorly defended? with my cunning and your strength..." she leaves the sentence hanging over the drinks they hold in their hands for shanri to start piecing the parts together

Shanri looked thoughtful with her emerald eyes fixed on one spot neither looking at something or not.

"Auberdine"

"precisely my dear. for now we can just swipe in, cause a little..." she giggles to her thoughts "...inconvenience for those night dwellers"

shanri smirked. she sipped the last drop of her mana rich elixir

"i'm ready when you are, my friend"
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Blood Elf Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Elf Chat   Blood Elf Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:21 pm

((Well done for Ikina's accent. I wanted her to have a lazy drawl, as you'll find out, it's an effect of the mana addiction. Like it's damaged her in some way.))

Ikina smirked slyly and drained her glass in a single gulp.
"Been born ready girl, just needed some stubborn paladin girl to go off all hot headed and after getting her some night lover blood, 'fore I could get myself going."
Shanri regarded Ikina for a moment as the rogue gathered her belongings. "Why do you speak in that way?"
"What way girl?"
"Well, calling me girl, and you say things oddly." Shanri frowned.
"Ah, not sure of why that is girl, some side affect of the mana withdrawal I'm guessing, on the mana I speak like you do, off the mana...well came out like you hear."
Ikina headed out of the inn, tossing a gold piece down on the bar as she passed by. Shanri smiled briefly before shaking her head and following her friend out onto the streets.
"Well girl, you know the way down to old night lover land, lead on." Ikina pulled the hood of her cloak up as Shanri did the same.
They caught windriders, boats and more windriders and within a day and a night they were stepping off an unchartered boat pulling in at the Zoram Strand. Making short work of a few naga, they headed north on foot so as not to attract attention and there it was, the largely unguarded coastal town, of Auberdine.
"It's odd that they don't have more guards here," Shanri mused, "you would think that they would have more of those sentinels here seeing as it's the main connection with the East."
"You would be thinking that wouldn't you, odd it certainly is." Ikina agreed. "But enough of this thinking, time to have us some fun."
Shanri chuckled darkly and followed the rogue towards a single sentinel. The night elf looked shocked and went to sound the alarm. Ikina took her by surprise and blew something from her hand towards the sentinel, she looked startled then collapsed. Shanri laughed.
"What did you do?"
"Sleeping herbs."
"I see."
"Couldn't be having her letting them all know we're here, that'd ruin the surprise. Now come on, let's find you some of that night lover blood you seem so desperate to get."
Shanri was about to speak when something caught her eye, a flash of silver hair, mostly hidden underneath a very familiar leather hood.
"The Kaldorei." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Blood Elf Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Elf Chat   Blood Elf Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:48 am

Ikina looked towards where Shanri was looking.
"her? she be the one you faced alone?" Ikina spoke quietly as she looked towards the weapons that adorned the night elf.
"she wasn't displaying her weapons like that before" Shanri muttered. "she was more cloaked that now"
"not alone now either. the green haired one is clearly with her" studying the surroundings and paying particular attention to the kaldorei's "this will not be easy, girl"
"i know. i wasn't expecting this" Shanri frowned.
"wait here" Ikina said as she placed her hand on Shanris sholder, then crouched to the ground and disappeared into her stealth. Shanri stood leaning against a tree peering at the kaldorei. curious at to what Ikina had planned.
the two night elf were standing by the door to the Inn, talking, talking about something in darnassian.
Suddenly a growl was heard, a saber of some sort. then out of view a large dark cat rose out from the verge near the night elves. the green haired Night elf suddenly appeared alert, quickly followed by the Silver haired one. they peered out towards the forests. the green haired one stroked the fur of the sabre, which appeared to be smelling the air. then with a flash the two night elves fired off glowing objects. in either direction.
Shanri pulled herself back to the tree keeping out of view, her heart starting to race. she knew this feeling, she had it before. when the scourge first raided her homeland. a sence of danger. these night elf knew they were there. but were more ready this time.
a hand grabs Shanri by the collar and pulls her back. ikina stood there looking startled.
"That damn sabre." she urged "he almost saw me, we should be careful here"
Shanri peered around the tree again, the night elves were standing still watching carefully, the saber smelling the ground and the air. another saber, a ghostly white one appeared beside the first one.
"Hunters" Ikina said quietly. "curses, detect me they can"
Shanri stared at the kaldorei. she understood this is not a good situation, but she felt compelled to do something at least.
"we can't let her go now... there must be something.. " she spoke with frustration
"hmm another thing we could try, girl" Ikina pondered...
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Blood Elf Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Elf Chat   Blood Elf Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 pm

"Gotta be a way of surprising them girl, damn senses can't know everything."
Shanri remained silent as the rogue grew more agitated, suddenly, a thought occurred to her.
"The cat, it's still an animal right?" Shanri whispered.
"Yeah and your point is?"
"Big dumb thing that thinks of nothing but food?"
"I'm supposing so."
"So put it to sleep, use those herbs of yours, here use this." Shanri handed over a carefully wrapped package of something that smelled far too good to be wasted on animals, but Ikina complied none-the-less. She laced the meat with the toxins and then threw them out towards the sabre.
"That stuff so damn strong, cats only needing to smell it and they'll be out." Ikina smirked as she watched the cat pad cautiously over the the package, the two Kaldorei close behind speaking in furtive Darnassian.
He went down surprisingly quickly, for such a big cat, his body hitting the floor with a dull thud. The green and the silver hair hurried forwards to check he was ok.
"Now girl!" Ikina cried. "Go, now!"
Shanri nodded and dived out from her hiding place, using all her weight to tackle the tall silver haired Kaldorei into submission. The silver, whom she knew to be Syrinia, tried to reach for her daggers but Shanri pulled them out of their holsters and threw them to the side, out of reach.
"Got you now Syrinia." Shanri muttered in a cold tone, reaching for her sword. She seemed to have forgotten the other Kaldorei who growled almost ferally and mirrored Shanri's similar action by using her weight to force the smaller blood elf into submission.
"Don't mess with my friends, child." The green snarled, kneeling on the paladin's arms to stop her going for her sword.
Suddenly a blade flew through the air and hit the green square in the shoulder, she cried out and almost immediatly rolled off Shanri, completely out cold. Shanri grinned, Ikina was lending her skills to the fight.
"And, now, silver haired Syrinia, my revenge." She said, as she returned to the dazed huntress. "Where shall I scar you, so you remember me the most?"
"Fer...Ferwyn?" Syrinia coughed, as she shook off her confusion.
Shanri frowned. "Oh you mean the other?" She realised. "Ah don't worry, my associate has taken her out the equation."
Syrinia frowned in the general direction of where the paladin was pointing and saw a red headed blood elf standing over Ferwyn, who wasn't moving.
"What..." she muttered.
Shanri just laughed. "No-one here to see us, what shall we do first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Elf Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Elf Chat   Blood Elf Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Elf Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Art/Stories-
Jump to: