Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Syrinia high detail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Syrinia high detail Empty
PostSubject: Syrinia high detail   Syrinia high detail I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Syrinia high detail 3978079392_526a348170_o

Syrinia high detail 3977316191_60d7a76c5f_o
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: Syrinia high detail   Syrinia high detail I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:49 pm

=O!

That's beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Syrinia high detail   Syrinia high detail I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am

eee thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Syrinia high detail   Syrinia high detail I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 am

hehehe i wanted to reply to your WoWGamer post but here instead as it's only really for you. I adored your comment about my second picture. because mostly i think you understand Syrinia's mentality perfectly. I've always played Syrinia to be quite levelheaded and not one to really get wound up. she always makes a judgement over her moves and knows her place in the world. and like you say, when something angers her it can become quite intense. i also love the comments the others made that the pic was bright. it kinda meant to be as Syrinia stands out a mile in the game in her RP outfit. i adore the Elune mythology and that of Tyrande Wisperwinds. I kind of see Syrinia aspiring to the goddess, though she is not of religious training she wants to be 'Elune-like'

yep the first pic was all about mood, the new one was all about detail. more like a portrait in a way. the thing i love about the Ferwyn pic is i feel i captured both detail AND mood.

My next pic, the Ferwyn with Metya one, it's a bit ambitious as i know i can't pose the characters in modelviewer the way i want them to stand in the pic in my head. I was also trying some techniques on the new Syrinia pic with that in mind. I separated out many of her components so i could focus on one thing at a time, such as the hair is actually not attached to her head, and the blades were separate too. even the eyebrows are separate. the way i think i will be making your next pic will be to make several poses and combine them to make one gorgeous pic that i really hope you'll like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syrinia high detail   Syrinia high detail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syrinia high detail
Page 1 of 1