Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Very Worried

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:08 pm

I can't get into my account. i have sent an email to Blizzard. I'm really worried.

want to come online and see you all. account is blocked. blizzard better hurry with a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 am

oh dear =/

I hope everything is okay, if it's any consolation, I haven't seen you or any of your characters online lately.

Edit: Honey I'm really sorry, you've been hacked. Me and Chris have just gone online now, and he went on Arwinia (GM of TE) and he had a load of stuff in the mail that had been taken from the guild bank. Syrinia is still there, although she's been removed from TE, Squirrelz is still there, as is Myanei, but I'm really, really sorry, I think your human mage has been deleted. It seems the TE bank has literally been emptied because you had full access. You need to get onto Blizzard asap because they can only get your deleted characters back within a week I think.

Fuck fuck fuck...get onto them now! I'm pretty sure everything has been deleted honey, I tried to add Syrinia to my friend's list and it said not found

Oh wait...because they hadn't actually been removed from my friends list it might be because the account is blocked whereas Muika was actually removed from my friends list. I think it's because the account is suspended
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:47 pm

my account was hacked. i dont know how to say this but i've lost everything. Syrinia, Squirrelz, Muika deleted. myanei exists but with all items sold.

my account is active again but all my high level characters have been replaced by level 1 characters. acoording to blizzard myanei may be still there due to her being a guild leader and you have to relinquish control or shut it properly. they said they are trying to get my characters back but as their names have been remade it may cause problems.

i barely have words for what i'm feeling rightr now. all i can hope is at least Syrinia gets restored. i've asked blizzard above anything that's the one character i need back.

i will keep you posted.

oh, make sure all of you get an authenticator. they told me if i had one it would have prevented this. i'm even more gutted cos i had the app on my old phone, but cos in japan i needed a new phone i had to unlock it from my account. my own stupid stupid fault!!!!!

HUGS.... cos i really need them now!
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 am

Oh god...I hope you get her back =/

We all have authenticators and horrendous passwords...I'm so sorry honey, I desperately hope this gets sorted for you =[

*HUGS*
Back to top Go down
Alderona

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Thinks hackers are scum for trying to wreck a game made and maliciosly deleting ppls toons....what is the point of that beyond malice?;/

*EXTREME HUGS OF EPIC PROPORTION THAT WOULD MAKE ALL GO WOW THATS GO WOW THATS A DAM GOOD HUG*
I hope it gets sorted and hope they get back your chars i know blizz will try there best as if they dont they lose customers!
more hugs
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Ethewyne, Tirithiel, Syathin, Anedill and the guys from Affray all send hugs and hope you get your stuff back soon honey.

Love you so much
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:57 am

sorry this will be short but i'm off to a traditional japanese tea ceramony soon. (yes i'm still loving this country)

thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for such kind words. every time i think about it i feel sick. escecially since i have a bit of blame on myself for removing the authenticator. i should have kept my old phone at my mums with it still on instead of selling it. but since i've come to japan i've told myself i'm no longer allowed to beat myself up over any mistakes, especially when they couldn't really have been helped.

Ferwyn, please tell all your gorgeous Affray friends i really appriciate their gorgeous hugs n thoughts for me. hug each one for me please. but save the biggest hugs for you and your boys and i include Alders in that. was really nice to hear from you smexy druid boy.

blizzaard are still working on it but havent heard from them for a couple of days.

i suppose if Myanei is still around i will ahve a high level but will need help getting new equipment. but it would never replace Syrinia.

sorry getting upset. will smudge my makeup. anyway the most epic of all hugs from the all new japanafied rebecca and no matter what, i love you all.

right, time for tea, onegaishmasu!
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:44 am

We'll help in anyway we can honey! We'll get you in Affray and gear you up in no time ;D

Don't stress yourself about the authenticator, it can't be changed now can it =]

Here's hoping that you get it sorted and have an awesome time at your tea party thingy

Love and Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Alderona

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 am

wait does this mean the gear and chars are gone and unable to get back?:O or am i misreading?

Either way yeah!of course we shall help!TEAM AWESOME TO THE RESCUE!..and such
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:02 am

Oh, and just to let you know. I've taken some slight liberties with my roleplaying and am currently telling everyone Syrinia has gone missing. I'm accounting for other characters by following the story that you and the Leaves went on that. Mostly because you were mentioned when I was RPing with the Shari last night, and I had to say something >.<
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:27 am

~grins~ it seems Syrinia lives on regardless. Ferfer, you have complete free reins on whatever you wish. you've always been Epic in RPing so i completely trust whatever you do about it. would love to know how it all goes. so what kinda things happened the other night with Shari'adune?

Ald, yes currently the only character still ok is Myanei but all her items are sold and the bank and guild bank emptied and only has the legs armour remaining. Syrinia was deleted and i've got a level 1 character in my characters list with her name. seems that when they deleted her they made a new character with the same name to mess things up. squirrelz is completely gone and Muika is also deleted and now a level 1 but they spelt her name wrong. izabellia is also gone. so is shanri my blood elf, again replaced by a level 1 too.

seems a really malicious thing to have done.

i'm still hoping Blizzard can fix issues. they said not to touch any character for now while they try to restore. but they ahve warned me that since new characters were made with same names it may be an issue. i only want syrinia back. even squirrelz i dont care for as much. though if they can restore her too then they will try.

hugs you all and again thank you for being so supportive. i'm trying to stay possitive about it and that syrinia will be returned to me and you also. i think if this had happened before i came to japan then i wouldn't have coped at all about it. Rebecca +10 belief-in-myself and working on the achievement called "finally stable in the head" not there yet but close.

will try to find enough time so i can get round to telling you all about what i've been up to. the tea ceremony was great, though i spilt some and was sooo embarrassed. cos i got the giggles and wobbled the little cups too much.

HUGS!!!! ja ne mina-san (see you later everyone)
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 am

Ah I'd been in an icc25 pug and it was pretty shitty and i was bored so they said i could come down to ashenvale and join in their guild meeting, so instead of just showing up. I RPed that I'd been at the shrine all day, praying for Syrinia's safe return, and that when I was travelling past Maestra's post I heard them discussing their battle plans. They're getting some cross faction rp going with a horde guild about fighting for ashenvale in the run up to cataclysm. So when I walked in, we chatted for a bit and they told me their plans, then the Commander said Ferwyn was the finest soldier she knew and could I give the Captains that were leading the assault some direction. Then somebody mentioned Syr and Fer had to explain, then Fallenkiss turned up, and I told her and she didn't seem that bothered, so Fer got annoyed. hehe

Everyone is still sending hugs and love and ask about you every day.

Miss you xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Worried   Very Worried I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Worried
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Anything Else-
Jump to: