Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

In the hopes that someone still reads this forum...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

In the hopes that someone still reads this forum... Empty
PostSubject: In the hopes that someone still reads this forum...   In the hopes that someone still reads this forum... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:47 am

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

Great fun

Examples:

Syrinia sipped stupidly at her drink and stood bubbly behind a bottle. She wasn't sure why she had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. She was no good at parties anyhow. They always made her feel tough and she ended up like she was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how bloody her stomach got when she was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Syrinia knew very well why she was at the party: to see Telsyr.

Ah, Telsyr. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his hideous ankle made Syrinia's heart beat like the trees waving in the wind.

But tonight everyone was masked. Syrinia peered softly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Telsyr. There, she thought, the man over by the coat, the fizzy one with the rabbit mask. It had to be Telsyr. No one else could look so fruity, even in a rabbit mask.

He began to walk Syrinia's way and Syrinia started to panic. What if he actually talked to Syrinia?

Telsyr came right up to Syrinia and Syrinia thought that she was going to faint.

"Hello," Telsyr said slowly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the truck," Syrinia said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so impressive.

Just then, a fancy voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Syrinia's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Telsyr might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Telsyr swept Syrinia into his arms, bent her under the table, and kissed Syrinia hungrily, slipping her the tongue and groping her collarbone.

Syrinia could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. She reached out generously and pulled Telsyr's mask off his face. It was Telsyr! "I knew it was you," Syrinia said and took her own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Telsyr said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Syrinia watched him go. He would be right back, Syrinia was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.

And then they would fall in love.
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: In the hopes that someone still reads this forum...   In the hopes that someone still reads this forum... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 pm

1000 Missile Cats

Metya paced somewhat back and forth. Increasing dread filled his heart. Ferwyn should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like her to be late. Oh, my parked love, Metya thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Ferwyn had been taken hostage by Camp Toe, a supervillain who had the city in a state of graphical terror. Metya fainted dead away, The golden-faced Monkey-Moon flies across the dark sky.

When he came to, there was a bump on his wrist and the increasing dread had returned. "Ferwyn, my final honey bunny," he cried out Fast. "What is Camp Toe doing to you?" Probably torturing her, laughing Humbly as he attempted her in the Leg.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Metya remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 missile cats, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Metya ordered in a supply of missiles and set to work, folding cats until his wrist was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last cat when Ferwyn walked in the front door.

"Ferwyn!" Metya screamed and threw himself into Ferwyn's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 missile cats and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing on a hill. He kissed Ferwyn a little on the leg.

"Actually," Ferwyn said, pulling away clearly, "I was rescued by the Deserving River. He's a new superhero in town." Ferwyn sighed. "And he's really breathing."

The increasing dread came back. "But you're sliced to be back here with me, right?"

Ferwyn checked her watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Deserving River for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay supporting, baby." She left and the door banged behind her.

Metya choked back a sob and started folding another cat. Then he went out and got drunk instead.
Back to top Go down
https://twilight.forumotion.co.uk
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: In the hopes that someone still reads this forum...   In the hopes that someone still reads this forum... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:16 am

hehehe those are so funny. when i get time i'll have a go at doing one.

and PLEASE DONT STOP POSTING HERE. i read the forum whenever i can. sometimes i've not had must time to post something but when i get a moment i have a quick flick through. i may be in japan but i'm still here ~waves~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the hopes that someone still reads this forum...   In the hopes that someone still reads this forum... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the hopes that someone still reads this forum...
Page 1 of 1