Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

What are you listening to?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:19 pm

hehe i've infected you with my JPOP funs. WOO. they're actually genuinely one of my favourite bands, since there's not a care in the world when it's so fun and happy like that...

anyway, YEYYYYY MARK and LARD!!! i used to listen to them all the time on the radio and I listened to the last show that was from. i'm not sure you're aware but Mark and Lard released 2 albums with this and other tunes just like it.

The Shirehorses - Worst Album in the World Ever...Ever

The Shirehorses - Our Kid Eh

they're so funny and worth getting if you can. i bought them heheh

hehe more Buono!?
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Of course I'm aware ^^ It's just that "Dairylea" is my favourite one.
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:22 am

SHIREHORSES LIVE wooooooooo

Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:32 am

http://open.spotify.com/track/5fgkjhICZnqFctrV0AyuQD

Walking In Memphis as sung by Marc Cohn
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Damn, i still haven't got spotify sorted. everyones telling me to try it. i guess this will be the final straw and make me get it.

(been working on a detailed Syrinia pic... keep your eye out on the Art/story section)
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:49 pm

I genuinely like this. and it far surpasses taht tokyotrooper carameldansen song.

brace yourself... i really mean it this time. ~cackles~

Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:29 pm

I nearly died...honestly...I haven't laughed so hard in so long XD (tis Green Day)

Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:39 pm

...and now for a Metal Version on Guitar Hero!
get practicing Metya!

(carameldansen it's actually Swedish and speeded up from the original, it's become a bit of an internet phenomenon in japan after an anime did that dance... i so wanna animate Syrinia and Ferwyn to dance like that)
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:43 pm

lmao...it's so funny no matter what you set it to

for added serious-ish-ness

this is my fave song atm

Soap on a Rope by Chickenfoot

Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Yesss!!

House caramelldansen! I've been very ill and this made my day!

Edit: sod it! Caramelldansen spam!

it made me laugh so much, especially Hammond's dancing

and then there's this...Chris might hate me for it XD

Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:34 pm

hehehehehehehehehe, i've truely infected you with my crazy tunes. YEYY!!! those are awesome and i so agree about Hammond Dancing. so funny.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 pm

god you don't know how much...i've got it on my ipod now...i love it to death XD
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 pm

hehehehe YEYYYYYY, i've got it on mine too.

So, has anyone caught you listening to it? i was listening to it at work a while back and i was asked what i was listening to cos apparently i was sort of dancing in my seat without realising. then they pinched my ipod and listened. i got the response "what the f**k"

the just don't understand. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:51 pm

i have to admit, i'm going back thropugh a gothy phase briefly, (normal JPOP service will be resumed shortly)

I'm listening to My Dying Bride - For You

Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

>_>
Back to top Go down
Metya
Admin
Admin
Metya

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 am

More video's of the Vai machine!

Back to top Go down
https://twilight.forumotion.co.uk
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 am

Metya - That was one STUNNING bit of guitaring. bet you could do better though, Em assures me you are awesome on guitar. Very Happy

Ferwyn - loved that song, but there's something i can't figure out about lady gaga, it's just she annoys me, i have no idea why. the music is ace, but it's just her. didn't help to see her in that polar bear coat. i know it's kinda a statement but that's not an image people should portray. as i'm sure you agree. great song though. maybe i'll just look away from the video hehe
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 am

WARNING: crazy fun japanese pop tune ahead. don't say i didn't warn you. Smile

... you know, i was with my friend and there's times when i forget how crazy my music tastes can be when this song came on and she asked what in the name of all thats holy is this? enjoy if you can... oh, it's catchy too... double trouble.

Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:14 pm

I agree that she is a bit annoying AND that the Polar Bear coat is wrong...but at the same time I don't think it's real...I know she's still wearing something that looks like a dead bear, but meh...
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:43 am

This is our promotional video, thought you might like a look =D
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:45 am

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that's fantastic. i did trampolining when i was about 9 or 10 and loved it but never kept it up when i moved. was watching and remembering a lot of the moves. i was jsut starting backward sumasaults when i stopped.

so ace seeing you on there, you looked like you love it there. YEY go you!!!!

thanks for sharing Very Happy

fer fer goes bounce bounce!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 am

Another mad Japanese song for ya

But i actually love the remix version more... but the video is a bit cutesy

Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:39 am

my current fav chill out song. i'm in love with how this song makes me feel

Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 pm

right now i'm listening to as many green day songs i've got... and that's most albums.

the reason is far to long to explain. but it's cos it's also someones favourite songs. (i'm getting myself in a muddle... please excuse me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Anything Else-
Jump to: