Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

i may be late tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

i may be late tonight Empty
PostSubject: i may be late tonight   i may be late tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Heya. Sorry about this but I may have trouble playing tonight cos my work colleagues have thrown me a surprise leaving party and we're at TGI Fridays having tasty food n many cocktails. Hehe. Hic! Not sure when I'll be home but as soon as I get in i'll log into WoW in case you're all still there. Hugs. And so much love. XxxxX

Rebecca xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: i may be late tonight   i may be late tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Have funs:D
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: i may be late tonight   i may be late tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:08 pm

used up my pre paid time<.<its too late to get any:(
sorry!
i shall get some tomoz tho for syrs send off tho
also im low on monies so after i redo subscription for locks fun tomoz icant do the next month because im skint on money and i cant afford to pay for a game that i dont really play anymore(rp and chat with you guys is what kept me coming back but theres so many things i hate bout wow,the fact that its more about keeping you online(With grindining etc)than having fun etc.......plus security is crap and they arent very helpfull at blizz in my opinion.heck they talk like any acc probs were at my end never theirsxD i could go on..but either way its more about i have no income
I will be ofcourse getting a months subscription to be able come on tommorow and wave syrwuv off to japan but....
i just realised ive hijacked syrs thread sorry!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: i may be late tonight   i may be late tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 pm

sorry i didn't get home in time. it's just gone 4am. oh dear. was a fun night though and i've descovered how much i love beverly hills ice tea coctails... but they're lethal. basicallyt long island ice tea but with champagne too. hic hhehe.

oh noes about your lack of WoW funs Mr Iffy. no money is understandable, but i'm sorry you don't enjoy WoW anymore except for our epic RPs. I just hope that my absence and now yours dont stop Emma and chris from having fun. it's made me extra pleased you guys are in affray now cos at least that should be more fun. I just hope when i come back from japan you're all still playing so i can hugglesmush you all senseless. Mr Iffypants, do you think you may come back when cata is out? if what i hear is right, that cara may be out around november time then that ties in well for my return too. there'll be loads to do again and hopefully keep Mr iffy happy again in the world of WoW

soooooooooooooooo much love to you all. i'm gonna be on as much as i can Saturday. see you then xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Alderona

PostSubject: Re: i may be late tonight   i may be late tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:14 am

Yeah i forgot about cata ill come back for that i had planned to anyway i just forgot bout that expansionxD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i may be late tonight   i may be late tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i may be late tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Anything Else-
Jump to: