Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

A Game of Lists!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:14 pm

A new game to fill the time! I'll come up with a topic for a list, say favourite movies or something and then the next person has to fill said list and then provide their own topic. Okay? Good. The topic can be anything you like, and the number of it that you want the next person to provide is entirely up to you. You can be mean or nice about it.

So first one is an easy one:

Five favourite movies, IN ORDER! None of that...i can't decide business.
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:19 pm

eeerrrrm i cant decide... oh.. damn. ok then. this does change here n there but i'm gonna for now go with

5th. - House of Flying Daggers
4th. - Gladiator
3rd. - A Knights Tale
2nd. - Spirited Away
1st. - Lord of the Rings Trilogy (has to be all three cos i have to watch them together)

oh yeah. erm Top Five Restaurants

Last edited by Syrinia on Mon May 17, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:19 pm

watchmen
ff advent children
alice in wonderland
transformers(sorry;p)
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:28 pm

I'll go with Syr's question...and some aren't exactly resteraunts >_>

5. McDoodles
4. KFC
3. White Cross - gorgeous pub at the bottom of the road where I love in Lancaster
2. Mr Jones'/China - bloody amazing buffet place in town
1. Mum's kitchen? >_> I love my mum's cooking, nothing beats it!

So now, next person...3 things you want to do before the end?
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:32 pm

road trip across america
find THAT chick that resides in my dreams
Invent a story that gives you the same melencholy feeling after reading it...that you get after watching an awesome film in the cinema

ifd that makes sense

top 5 humans youd like to meet?
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

ooo very deep ones ferbunny. ok hmm

Find the one who will stay with me til the end.
Have a child and see them grow up
not be afraid of the end
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:37 pm

omgomgomgomg and by the way...completely unashamed cheating here.

5. William Shatner/Leonard Nimoy (they come as a two okay?! Just to satisfy my trekkie tendencies)
4. Steve Vai (to procure some sort of autograph/pictureage for Chris)
3. Green Day (they're a 3!)
2. Fry and Laurie (because you can't have one without the other)
1. Rebecca Lead/Dave Terret (once again, can't have one without the other! ;])

Worst chat up lines! 3 of them if you please!
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

get your coat, youve pulled! ive only asked a girl out once so i....thats itxd
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:53 pm

i've had these said to me

3rd. corrr! is heaven missing an angel? cos your fuckin sexy luv.
2nd. i think girls with small tits are beautiful, will you go out with me.
1st. (be warned this is gross. back story: i was at a party and some people had crashed out and some were still up n about. i woke up and a guy was sat next to me and he was... pleasuring himself... when i freaked n pushed him away he said) do you wanna finish me off?
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:55 pm

actually lmao...sorry that's so funny XD

also suggest next lists? XD
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:55 pm

ewwxD
oops we forgot to post a what the next has to list off;p
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:57 pm

top 5 fave songs?
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:03 pm

5. Last Waltz - The Rasmus
4. Losing my Religion - REM
3. Redundant - Green Day
2. Round Here - Counting Crows
1. Mr Jones - Counting Crows

I implore you to listen to them all.

Top 5 guilty pleasures?
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:08 pm

5+cans of coke a day
daydreaming what if situations for me thats funs anywho
endlass gaming everyday
solitary walks with ipod in the park/forest
my pottery
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:13 pm

oh god, don't ask me about guilty pleasures... they're gonna end up dirty.... hmmm

ok trying to be innocent

5.McDonalds
4.Wine
3.the tiny vibrate as i tap the virtual keyboard on my new phone that gives your finger a polite tickle
2.the feeling of sitting on a bass guitar speaker cabinet when playing at loud volumes.
1. the fact i've told Emma something secret about ice and putting the idea in her head too. (i'm such a bad influence)
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:15 pm

ooops ok, 5 things you like about yourself, no matter how egotistical it sounds, (we should all like something about ourselves regardless)
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:15 pm

wtb what im supposed to list;p
oops nvm
theres no MEANLY telling me how to do something......and i know how i will live when i sort my self out
i has some nom chicks as friends(guess who?alsochristina a friend in rl)
not normal.....normal is a curse word to me
i.....cant think of morexD *awaits firing line*
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:23 pm

these are in no particular order (also i think we should all do this, it's a good exercise)

My eyes - they're like, ice blue and I love them, especially when framed in black or purple. They look so pale and awesome. And the one physical feature I like unfortunately

Determination - I like to think I'm pretty determined. I can do anything if I make myself do it. I've been to hell and back in my life and survived with minimal complaint.

My irrationality - I'm so irrational and emotional. I hate it when people are angry at me, or indeed each other and always try to fix it. I worry too much about other people and not enough about myself but I actually like that. My heart is on my sleeve for people to take or leave, but I'll always be there in the background...which leads to my next point.

My staying power - I know full well I can get under your skin for the better or the worse. You won't ever forget me.

Imagination - my imagination is endless, once again for better or worse. But it is endless and I can think of hundreds of different stories, ideas, emotions, characters and situations all at once.
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:42 pm

good idea, here's mine.

My talents - every skill i have i have taught myself. i got a D in art n Design GCSE, but i am now doing a job where i'm working along side people who have degrees in it. i learned to play the bass gutar myself and ended up in a signed band. i can made 2d/3d/animated artwork and all from picking up books and teaching myself. because of that i feel i can always do anything if i want it enough

My eyes - people always say i have nice eyes. i do hate my self image but my eyes are the only part i dont.

My determination to be different - I cannot go with the flow, i always have to go against it. i cannot be a person in a crowd, i must stand out. even if its for the wrong reasons, i must not be one of the collective. i never want to be one of those people that others don't remember, i would rather people hate me than not even remember me.

My hair - ok sometimes i hate it, some times i love it. i love the feel of having my hair stroked. i also love covering my eyes with my fringe so i can avoid eye contact.

my passion - when i get into something i get into it a lot. i wont ever just skim the surface. i am passionate about music, so i have nearly 300GB of mp3s. i am passionate about japan, so i buy all the books, eat all the food, learn the language and on the verge of moving there altogether. my passion can also be my undoing though as i can fall in love too easily
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:46 pm

eyes=portal to the soul....eyes say alot about you....every says i have "unique eyes...though theyve never alaborated what they meantxD
determination?sounds like me in some ways though i dont like standing out at all....in fact if you want to torture me..throw me into a crowd and make em all stare at mexD
hair?*stroke*
passion?nuff said
was more talking bout syrs points hrere not mexD
Back to top Go down
Alderona

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:08 pm

next 5 vid games..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Game of Lists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Lists!   A Game of Lists! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game of Lists!
Page 1 of 1