Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

How Confusing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:13 am

Ferwyn blinked as her elven eyes grew accustomed to the abject nothing-ness that stretched endlessly before her. This happened quite a bit, it was a little odd really, she would be stood in Darnassus quite happily then a little tinkly noise and suddenly she would find herself here in the middle of this nothing-ness. Then quite suddenly she would appear in Darnassus again, or wherever it was that she had last thought herself to be. A most taxing situation indeed.

In the distance she could vaguely make out the shapes of some other beings, one appeared to be a draenei, and a familiar one at that, the other being appeared to be a human of some sort.

“Kaatia?” Ferwyn called somewhat tentatively across the expanse. She grinned when the Draenei turned about to face her and waved frantically.

“Is Furry is it? Is thought had seen Furry before round here but is was a bit confused.” Kaatia shrugged.

Ferwyn nodded and stepped closer to Kaatia, finding that the distance was not as large as she had first supposed. “so this has happened to you before too?”

“Oh yes, is happens much. Is in Dalaran, then suddenly, tinkly noise and is find self here. Is often see Furry and little human over there, and in distance one or two others sometimes but is often never see them again. Is only ever see Furry and little human again. Is vexing much.”

“Indeed Kaatia my friend, perhaps it would be wise to speak to the human, if she finds herself here as often as we do, we should stick together.” Ferwyn stepped towards the human, finding once again the gap between them was no-where near as far as she had first thought. Kaatia followed close behind her.

The human scowled at them both when they appeared at her side. “Oh great, I knew it was only a matter of time before you came over here.” She snapped, folding her arms defensively.

Ferwyn frowned, finding it hard to feel sympathy for the girl, Kaatia just laughed. “Is feisty little human. Is feeling a touch of the demons about the girl, is warlock maybe?”

“Warlock?!” Ferwyn glared at the girl. “Is this your doing?”

“If this was my doing, why would I be stuck with you?” The girl glared back.

“Now, now is can stick together? Is better for all that way.” Kaatia admonished

“You are right Kaatia, I ...apologise human.” Ferwyn conceded.

“Kaatia?” The human frowned. “The paladin?”

“Is what some call me, is prefer healer, but is see the point yes. “ Kaatia nodded. “Do is we know each other somehow?”

“I think you’ve met my Master.” The human raised an eyebrow.

“Ah! Is know you! Is little Florrin, the girl who stays loyal even though is has been wronged by the one is trusting most?” Kaatia exclaimed happily.

“You know her master?” Ferwyn asked. “A warlock master?”

“Yes.” Kaatia nodded. “Not nearly as scary as is like to think is is.” She added with a giggle.

“No he isn’t is he?” Florrin agreed conspiratorially. “That cute flippy thing in his hair doesn’t do much for the whole image.”

Kaatia and Florrin both laughed as Ferwyn frowned. “Flippy thing? Wait...is this Ifrit?”

The human and draenei nodded.

“Oohh, I think I’ve threatened to drive an arrow through his side.”

“Many have.” Florrin said sagely. “He has a habit of annoying people, unfortunately the consequences of which usually befall me.”

“Ah yes, is the demon yes?” Kaatia asked, Florrin nodded.

“Girl is has demon inside her.” Kaatia said by way of explanation to Ferwyn. “Master Ifrit is looking for many ingredients with which to right wrongs and save is girl and also self.”

“I see.” Ferwyn frowned, hopelessly confused. Luckily the other two were just as confused with the whole situation so she didn’t feel quite so ridiculous.

Suddenly before their eyes, another Draenei appeared, dressed in green rags and carrying a shield in one hand and a mace in the other. She turned and spotted the three of them and waved, unfortunately at that moment, Ferwyn disappeared leaving the remaining ladies even more confused. Moments later however, she returned.

“I was in Dalaran, I was compelled for some inexplicable reason to send 5 gold coins to a name I have never before thought of until the time of approaching the mail-box. Kassmia I think.”

The new draenei suddenly turned around as though to speak, but then she too disappeared. When she returned she was clutching 5 gold coins and frowning in a confused fashion. She stepped over to the other group and frowned some more.

“Kassmia is quite certain is usually haff to work for coin, so is quite happy to return to owner.” The draenei tried to hand over the coins, but found she simply couldn’t.

“So, I sent five of my coins to you for no reason, and now for some reason I can’t take them back? This is very weird.” Ferwyn sighed and motioned for the draenei to keep the coins. “Kassmia was it? It seems you’re stuck here with us then.”

“It would seem so indeed yes.” Kassmia nodded, clearly perplexed.

“I’ve got some cards.” Florrin suddenly offered, retrieving them from her bag.

“Is good is good!” Kaatia clapped and settled herself on the non-existant floor, the others quickly followed suit. “Anyone is knowing gin rummy?”
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:26 am

((omg that's sooo ace. i absolutely adore you bringing your chars together like this. they have such amazing personalities. it's good seeing how they all work together. also loving the mystery of whats going on there.

hmm perhaps i should make a pic of your chars together for your story.

ps. hope the exams are all going well and passing by nice n fast. i have a few more days of over time to put in but i should be done soon. ~sigh~ damn real life getting in the way.))
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:45 am

*snigger* i'm glad you liked it, It was inspired by "what do your characters do after you've logged out" I put them in the vast expanse of nothing interesting that is my character selection screen. It was just a quick silly I wrote during lunch-break, but i may do more, it was fun XD

And a picture would be amazing! But only if you've got time/energy *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:05 pm

yeyyyyy definitely write more. i was thinking you were meaning something like when your characters log out. loved the idea you went with. i usually just imagine mine heading home and either relaxing or getting up to mischief (well in squirrelz case at least)

is Kassmia a new char of yours?

i'd love to do a pic. i'll see what i can do
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:08 pm

She's my new little Shammy, she's Kaatia's cousin. I don't think you've met her so I'll send you a screenie or something if you wanna see her for a pic ^^
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:53 pm

awwww cool, yeah i'd love to see her. i'm gonna work on a pic for you soon i think
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:17 pm

How Confusing Untitled
Back to top Go down
Alderona

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:38 pm

*whistle*
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:40 pm

How Confusing 4616268543_f4be52986e_b
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Alderona wrote:
*whistle*

ALDERSSSSSSSSS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS and so on. miss you
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

ahem...*SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* thats friggin' awesome! You just made my day you did!
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Ferwyn wrote:
ahem...*SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* thats friggin' awesome! You just made my day you did!

and to that i also say SQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cos i love the fact you liked it. didn't really know what poses to put them in though so it's a bit static.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Well it looks like Ferwyn is being naturally bossy and leaderlike, probably in the process annoying Florrin judging by that hand on the hip. Kassmia looks a bit bemused, though she seems to be looking to her cousin for guidance. And Kaatia of course, is remaining cheery and good natured whilst trying to prevent a diplomatic incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Confusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Confusing   How Confusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Confusing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Art/Stories-
Jump to: