Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

[Non WoW] Kallian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

[Non WoW] Kallian Empty
PostSubject: [Non WoW] Kallian   [Non WoW] Kallian I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:01 pm

My name is Kallian.

I am a city elf from Denerim.

I was never supposed to be anything, or anybody. I was to be married, have a family, continue my line. I was supposed to stay in Denerim, with the other oppressed elves and live out my days in a facade of cheeriness.

And yet lo, here I am. I find myself Commander of the Grey Wardens, with an army at my disposal, followers a plenty and enough land to make myself richer than all the Denerim elves put together.

I can’t even bring myself to create a facade of cheeriness anymore.

I never loved the man I was to marry, that did not matter, my father chose the suitor he thought would be best for me. Shame the lad couldn’t lift a sword, his life may have been spared. But it wasn’t. Such a waste. Unlike the human who spoiled my wedding day. His blood was spilled, and little mourning occurred.

I was whisked away from everything I knew by a human calling himself Duncan. He made me a warden. And Alistair, oh Alistair.

Maker bless you Alistair. We meet each night, in the Fade, but it is never enough.

One day, we shall be reunited. And I shall begin to try to repay my debt to you. This I swear.

My name is Kallian, and I am ready.
Back to top Go down

[Non WoW] Kallian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Art/Stories-
Jump to: