Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Master's Tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

The Master's Tale Empty
PostSubject: The Master's Tale   The Master's Tale I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 am

My tale child? You want to know my tale? My tale...it didn’t happen to me...you don’t understand child? Neither do I...so listen and maybe you can make sense of my mind...because I can’t...does that scare you? No? It should...It scares me...

Forgotten, he doesn’t want to be forgotten, it’s understandable really, nobody wants to be forgotten. He’s unlikely to have a family, no children to remember him; he isn’t a great scholar or a great warrior so he can’t leave a legacy. He’s just a warlock. A foolhardy, tempestuous yet intelligent young man. He knows how to do it, but he doesn’t know if he can. The reagents, those are easy enough, he can borrow, beg, steal, murder. He isn’t afraid. But he isn’t a people person, willingness to give a life is something that cannot be taken by force. How can he convince someone to give their life so he can continue his own? The most selfish act, but he doesn’t see, all he sees is the future, and people remember him. He is not forgotten.
Back to top Go down

The Master's Tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Art/Stories-
Jump to: