Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

rebecca fail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

rebecca fail Empty
PostSubject: rebecca fail   rebecca fail I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm

oh dear. i'm such a fekitywerts!!!! when Ferwyn had her trouble with her account. i got really nervous about my account safety and cancelled my repeating subscription in fear of someone getting in. Of course it only stops after the month has run out and the next month had only started. so that plan failed there. anyway, i failed again cos i forgot to reinstate it. Normally it wouldn't be a problem i'd just resubscribe, but after this being a really long month and me being a mugglepants i have only a small amount of money to get me to next friday pay day. until then i cannot afford to reactivate my account.

I'm such a marshwump.

I'm sorry that i won't be able to join in over the next week. but i PROMISE i will sign back up as soon as Mr happy the pay day visits and gives me money funs.. that will be next friday

you have my permission to call me stupid when i return
Back to top Go down
Alderona

rebecca fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebecca fail   rebecca fail I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 pm

A week bereft of syrinia brand funs? affraid No

GRR

and ignore my oscreenie response then ill get ya in a group for hyjal or smth the next week;p
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

rebecca fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebecca fail   rebecca fail I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:45 pm

I'M BACK!!!!

mum bought me a gamecard. hehe.

see you in azeroth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rebecca fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebecca fail   rebecca fail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rebecca fail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: Out of Character Forums :: Anything Else-