Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Apologies for my absense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Apologies for my absense Empty
PostSubject: Apologies for my absense   Apologies for my absense I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm

((i'm so sorry i didn't get on in time for tonights gathering for our HC run. I had to work late and only just got in. I logged in as soon as i could but you and metya weren't online by the time i got there. so sorry. ))
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for my absense   Apologies for my absense I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

just thought i'd say sorry again for being fairly absent recently, life right now is dealing me as much fun as a turkey looking at the calender realising how close xmas is. i am trying to get back to a normal warcrafty routine again, but until then i do check this site often as i can soany news developments or more caramelldansen funs just keep me posted. hehe

HUGS to you all. xxx see you as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for my absense   Apologies for my absense I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Heya Syr!

*hugs* sounds like bad times where you are. Me and Chris are swamped too, it's a very stressful time right now with work and finances and all sorts of things, so I'm unlikely to be regularly online until at least early December. So don't worry about it, try to enjoy yourself where you can and we'll all meet up as soon as possible for a big Twilighty party.

Until then, we'll just try to make lots of use of this forum so we can at least have some feeling of Twilighty goodness ^^
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for my absense   Apologies for my absense I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:39 am

i love the term twilighty goodness.. that makes me feel all happy smile funs.

hope you and chris are coping ok with your stressful stuff too. that's the problem with uni, takes too much time and money up. hehe.

hopefully my stuff will be sorted too and we can get back to our jobs as the best guild in the server. hehe Very Happy

oh, and if you do log in, but i'm not around, check on the horde, when i have been on i've been playing my belfie. i'm really enjoying it as the horde side is a nice change of perspective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for my absense   Apologies for my absense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies for my absense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: In Character Forums :: News and General Information-
Jump to: