Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Happy Birthday Ary ((OOC)) and miserable excuses!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aryniadarel

Aryniadarel

Happy Birthday Ary ((OOC)) and miserable excuses!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ary ((OOC)) and miserable excuses!!!   Happy Birthday Ary ((OOC)) and miserable excuses!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:46 am

Hell yeah, I want my own BDay post. I felt left out >_>

Aside from that, though I just thought I'd formalize why I haven't been on wow a lot recently, its due to the fact that i just cant afford it. Financially i can only just afford food and travel. As soon as this clears out ill return, but meh.

BTW: I got this recently - Checkit
Back to top Go down
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Happy Birthday Ary ((OOC)) and miserable excuses!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ary ((OOC)) and miserable excuses!!!   Happy Birthday Ary ((OOC)) and miserable excuses!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:03 am

((omg i'm sorry. Ferwyn did tell me your birthday was coming up but me being the rubbish brained person i forgot. i'll make one for you in the next day or so and happy birthday for then))
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ary ((OOC)) and miserable excuses!!!
Page 1 of 1