Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

We're Home!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

We're Home! Empty
PostSubject: We're Home!   We're Home! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm

just a little cheer to celebrate we're back.

i feel we've had a bit of a look at whats out there and it does appear that we did not find what any of us were kind of hoping to find. who knows, we may have just not found it. but the fact we were all able to come back here made me so happy that the guild was not killed off. Horey for Malorne as caretaker of the guild in our absence. if the guild was disbanded i believe it would ahve been harder to come back when you have to try to make it again. but keeping the guild alive while we all explored other avenues surely shows that none of us really wanted to give it up. we just needed to see outside for a while.

if we ever have a situation like that again. let's still make sure we keep the guild alive for us via an alt as before. the recent events prove we don't wish to give this place up. even when we need time away for a while.

Twilight Expedition is our home, and we are happy here. sometimes the grass looks greener on the other side... but at the end of the day, nothings greener than Ferwyns hair.

I love this guild.

AS a side note i really enjoyed our Belfies tonight and i would like to try to level her so for a while i may only use Syr for the HCs for a bit. that way i'm taking a break from her when i want to and fighting together with you all when we wish to also.

HUGS THE TWILIGHT EXPEDITION AND ALL WHO ADVENTURE WITHIN
Back to top Go down
Ferwyn
Fangirl
Ferwyn

We're Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Home!   We're Home! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 am

Indeed nothing is greener than Ferwyn's hair...
Back to top Go down

We're Home!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: In Character Forums :: News and General Information-
Jump to: