Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago) Empty
PostSubject: Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago)   Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:41 pm

A while ago i tried Lord of the rings online. thought i'd post a few screenies

My character was called Esilwyn and she was a human hunter. here she is in a cornfield
Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago) 4508277701_c05e7a212c_b

This is her in the Prancing Pony Inn in Bree (this is kinda the main gathering place but without the lolbois of goldshire)
Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago) 4508278049_d95b022eb4_b

Me in Hobbiton
Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago) 4508919222_e6862a013c_b

The View from the hill at Bag End
Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago) 4508919644_712cc6dabc_b

Me in Bag End
Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago) 4508920018_d3af93ec19_b

I loved the music system, you can play different instruments and some people got pretty good, this was a group of is watching someone good play tunes
Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago) 4508279797_c06e31334e_b
Back to top Go down

Syrinia's Adventures in Lord of the Rings online (a while ago)
Page 1 of 1