Twilight Expedition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Expedition Forum

The home of the Twilight Expedition; seekers of knowledge, diplomacy and wisdom.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Pilgrimage to the Moonwells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syrinia
Artisté
Syrinia

Pilgrimage to the Moonwells Empty
PostSubject: Pilgrimage to the Moonwells   Pilgrimage to the Moonwells I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 am

My dear friends

I am planning a pilgrimage to the moonwells of Kalimdor. Many moonwells do not receive the blessings they once did. the many events in recent years has upset the balance with Elune and her children. I wish to honour Elune directly from each moonwell.

This is about a journey, a journey of faith and devotion to the goddess. To this end there will be no riding on sabers, no use of hippogryphs, even no running. This, after all, is a pilgrimage, not a race. I declare that I shall only walk my journey.

My planned journey shall start At the moonwells of teldrassil, and end at the moonwell in Silithis.

Here is my route.

Start at the Moonwell in Shadowglen Ressil, Teldrassil
Visit each Moonwell at Starbreeze Village Dolanaar, on the Hill above Ban'ethil Barrow Den and at the Pools of Arlithrien
The Temple of the Moon, Darnassus
Take the boat to Auberdine Moonwell
Walk to Ashenvale and visit each moonwell at The Howling Vale, Near Raynewood Retreat and near Silverwing Camp
Head into felwood and visit the 2 corrupt Moonwells at Jaedenar and the Ruins of Constellas
Head to Moonglade and visit the 2 moonwells in Nightglade
Return to Ashenvale, head into the Barrens and on to Stonetalon Mountains and visit moonwell at Stonetalon Peak.
Travel South to Desolace and the moonwell at Nijel's Point
Continue south to Feralas, taking the boat to Feathermoon Stronhold and the moonwell there.
Head east through Feralas visiting the Moonwell in Dire Maul and onto the Moonwell in Thalanaar.
Travel East through Thousand Needles, southbound in the shimmering flats until reaching Gadgetzen in Tenaris, head on toe the Caverns of Time and visit the moonwell deep within there.
Return to Tenaris and travel west into Un'Goro Crater following the river to the path to Silithis and onto the Moonwell in Cenarion Hold.

For a detailed view, please see enclosed map below

This journey will take a long time, so i do not expect many would wish to join me for the entire route. but if you wish to or even to join for part of the route, sign up here. If your commitments do not allow you time out, but wish to help, you can sponsor me. if you wish to just wave as i pass by then so be it.

I will return with proof of my journey once complete ((screenies at each moonwell))

Once I set a date I will post it on here

Until we meet again, Elune guide us all.

Syrinia Súrion
Sentinel of Twilight Expedition

Pilgrimage to the Moonwells 4392442238_645c25e958_o
Back to top Go down

Pilgrimage to the Moonwells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Expedition Forum :: In Character Forums :: News and General Information-
Jump to: